[thelist] Link to my site I can't fathom

Dominick Cancilla dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com
Mon Aug 22 13:06:30 CDT 2005

On 8/22/05 10:35 AM, "Robert Vreeland" <vreeland at studioframework.com> wrote:

> Have you checked with your client to see if they signed up for / are using
> some kind of SEO software? Sounds like the result of a 'guaranteed to work'
> type deal where the vendor doesn't expect the site owner to know enough to
> evaluate the type or value of the traffic generated.
> Robert Vreeland

Nope, nothing like that. My client agreed to leave all such things up to me.
I think the suggestion that someone put up a link to the Yahoo search
results page is probably spot on -- I just wish I could find out where this
link was!

--Dominick

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)