[thelist] case statement catch-all? MSSQL

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Aug 25 10:57:03 CDT 2005

Brian,

You know what's frustrating about this particular issue?  It's the lack of
acknowledgement.  You asked a somewhat simple question, and received many
replies... some of which were the SOLUTION to your question.  Instead of a
"thank you", all we see is "this problem is sure hard, I'm gonna do it my
way, even though I know my solution sucks".

Perhaps you oversimplified your original question, because your solution
(the only one you seem to feel solves the issue) is completely off the deep
end in regards to your original post.

Morale of the story... asking questions that actually relate to your problem
may help you, and others, feel less frustrated.  Then, acknowledge answers
EVEN IF they correctly answer the incorrect question.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/