[thelist] how do you manage lots of websites and where do you host?

Anthony Ettinger apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 11:28:29 CDT 2005

Wow. that site5.com looks pretty good. I'm using
something similar at Neureal.com (unlimited domain
hosting, databases, etc). But the space+bandwidth
isn't nearly as good as this one (plus neureal drops
connections a lot when you have a high traffic site).

I'll have to switch to this one until I build my
dedicated colo.

Anthony Ettinger
ph: (408) 656-2473
blog: http://www.chovy.com