[thelist] JS: Resizing an image? [Solved] + tip

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Sat Aug 27 08:55:36 CDT 2005

At 02:32 AM 2005-08-27, you wrote:
>This tip is a modified version to what Frank has resolved! Frank has
>used IMGElement.height, rather than using IMGElement.style.height which
>will override other height specs even from a CSS declaration.

I did it on purpose because myImageID.style.height="100"; did not work in
my case, but directly changing the image size did. I went for the simple
and reliable solution that the newbie or confused doing a search can find a
solution.

I'm not sure if you are actually asking the admins to edit the tip itself.
If so, that's not cool., and frankly--presumptuous. One shouldn't have
editorial control over another's content over stylistic differences.
Perhaps I'm mistaken or have had too much coffee.

If I can modify my own tips, however, that would be nice, I'd like to
correct one of my previous tips for a mis-type.

Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.