[thelist] javascript default event handlers, default events. [TIP]

Kowalkowski, Lee (ASPIRE) lee.kowalkowski at hmrcaspire.com
Wed Aug 31 11:59:02 CDT 2005

If there are errors, you've got a JavaScript enabled browser with broken
JavaScript.  A better test would be to disable JavaScript and see if your
site is still usable.  A non-JavaScript client would ignore the references
in the event handlers.

Do I really need to define behaviour?  I don't think I can!  Think of it as
implementation, inline-style is implementation.  :-)