[thelist] Online store to sell MP3's

John Spurgin johns at net-communities.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 10:28:40 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I was wondering if the list might be able to help?

I am doing some work for a friend who has a client who would like to
have an online store selling their own MP3's.

This store has been mentioned to me http://www.actinicaudiostore.com/
but the problem is that I want to be able to have the user interface
accessible from more than 1 machine and for it to be accessible from
anywhere (therefore web based!).  This doesn't appear to be the case
with this product as it is a PC app as well as a web app.  I can't
really understand why it has been built with a PC based user interface.

Also, I am finding it very tricky to setup the trial on my hosting.

Does anyone have any recommendations of any good online stores that can
support the sale of MP3's / audio files?

Preferable Classic ASP based.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions,

John