[thelist] ASP.NET: What Port Does PostedFile use?

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Sep 2 15:30:40 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm using PostedFile for a client's site so they can upload words docs.
I've got it working just as it should, but when my client tries to use it
from within their network it errors out.  We've done enough trouble shooting
to know that the problem is isolated to their network, so the obvious guess
is that there is a port on the firewall which needs to be opened up.

I have no idea what port number to try.  Does anyone?

Thanks!!!

Casey