[thelist] ASP.NET: What Port Does PostedFile use?

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Sep 3 00:39:38 CDT 2005

Why don't you just run:
netstat -an
on the client's machine to see what port it's connected to your server on?

But I would be very surprised if the answer wasn't either port 80 or port 443
on your server. ASP.NET is all server-side - there's nothing about ASP.NET
that can change the way your *browser* behaves. And it's the browser that's
posting the file to the server using standard HTTP commands.

Cheers
Ken