[thelist] A 100% horizontal navigation bar

Kristina Floyd email at kristinafloyd.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 03:27:01 CDT 2005

Hello List

I'm trying to find an example of a horizontal nav bar that expands and
detracts according to its width (there is no start width set).  And is
always 100% of the width, with the buttons filling up what ever space is
available.

Currently there are 7 buttons, written in the HTML as a list and then
displayed with graphics and inline via the CSS.

To see an example that my colleague is working on please go to
<http://25.m-corp.com/>

If you know of any examples of this, I have searched the net but can
only really come up with horizontal nav bars that have an absolute start
width, or only take up part of the horizontal bar.

TIA
Kristina