[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Sep 6 12:23:25 CDT 2005

I think he meant to say that there are no startup costs, i.e. "without spending a dime until you make a sale".

Also, Paypal's fee structure is pretty good compared to a lot of the other CC vendors (even better with 1.5% cash back when you use the debit card).

 From: Christian Heilmann <codepo8 at gmail.com>

> I use PayPal as well. Easy way to accept credit cards
> without spending a dime.

Which is an untrue statement, as paypal does charge you for using
their services by means of transaction fees.

Chris Heilmann