[thelist] Horizontal Scroll in FF but not IE

Christian Anderson lists at ckapublishing.com
Sat Sep 10 12:43:03 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with a horizontal scroll bar showing up in firefox but not
in IE. Here is the page(s) that are causing the problem:

http://www.ckapublishing.com/p.php?id=2

I've hunted through the code and style sheet, but cant figure out what could
be causing this. Is there a glaring error there that I am failing to see?

** ps, I'm just starting to put my pictures online and know that the bottom
images are not optimized. I'll fix that once I figure out the scrollbar
thing.

Thanks!

Chris

Christian Anderson