[thelist] Re: Flash Communications Server and Coldfusion Server

Barbara Ward bandward at rogers.com
Mon Sep 12 15:08:08 CDT 2005

Norman,

I run a website on our webhosters Windows NT server running Coldfusion.
No problems.  We use Flash Communications Server to deliver streaming
video provided by another company that integrates with the Coldfusion and
we haven't had any troubles from a 'user' point of view.

Are you reluctant because of lack of experience possibly with running and
maintaining FCS or CF?

B.