[thelist] CVS server specs

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Wed Sep 14 10:54:19 CDT 2005

I have never worked with a CVS repository.

However, I would assume that that machine would be beefy enough to handle
the load. As long as the network is stable then access shouldn't be too
large of an issue.

I would search opensource projects on Sourceforge and I'm sure you can find
something that just requires Apache + MYSQL + PHP, and this will definitely
run on a Windows XP box.

Cheers!

-Richard