[thelist] Site check: Staples.com

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue Sep 20 02:27:56 CDT 2005

------- Original message -------
From: Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at speakeasy.net>
Sent: 20/9,  1:53

> > And I couldn't give a fish's ass whether they use cookies or not. Which is
> > probably not terribly far off how they'd feel about you and your
> > 0.0000000001%
>
> Firefox has this few users? Not last I checked.

Well, funnily enough, the site worked for me in FF 1.5 beta/Win.

And another one that surprised me: Opera Mobile for Symbian on a Nokia 9500 over a prone-to-barfing-when-there-are-too-many-external-links GPRS connection. Ther
e were a few issues, none of which prevented me from getting to checkout.

Rob