[thelist] Opera 8.5 Ad-free for everyone (forever)

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:49:00 CDT 2005

Opera has announced that they are removing the ads from the 8.5
version of Opera browser, released today for Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.

Read more here:

http://operalover.tntluoma.com/8/opera_is_free_today_tomorrow_forever

I also provide a link to download Opera (Windows or Mac only) from my
site if Opera's servers get overloaded. (Please don't link to the file
on my site, if you want to share it with others, give them the URL
above).

http://operalover.tntluoma.com/8/ also has a "New User's Guide" called
"30 days to becoming an Opera Lover" which is currently on day 23.  I
hope "switchers" will find it helpful.

I assume everyone knows www.opera.com is the official site to download
or get more information.

TjL

ps - apologies to those who are also on css-d for the crosspost