[thelist] *argh* listitis.....!?!?

Kristina Floyd email at kristinafloyd.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 06:00:48 CDT 2005

Hello list

I'm concerned that i've got listitis....!!  What I mean is, I think I've
gone from div-itis to li-stitis.

Please can you tell me if the information on this page is a list?
<http://24.m-corp.com/ID08_venueDetail.html>

In general is the information on that page semantically correct?  How
can I check this?

If you are interested in seeing any of the other pages in this prototype
please go to <http://24.m-corp.com/>

Is this something other people are finding, 'that everything is a list'?
  Is this true, or are we in danger of going crazy with lists?

(I want to try and get a better handle on this, before I've got a
ga-zillion websites that will need re-doing, in the not so distant future)

Thanks
Kristina