[thelist] *argh* listitis.....!?!?

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:15:45 CDT 2005

On 9/20/05, Kristina Floyd <email at kristinafloyd.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello list
>
> I'm concerned that i've got listitis....!!  What I mean is, I think I've
> gone from div-itis to li-stitis.

your form does not need to be a list, use a fieldset instead which
groups related form items.

<fieldset>
<label for="Concerts"><input type="radio" name="searchMethod"
value="Concerts" id="Concerts" class="searchInputRadio" />
Concerts</label>
<label for="Venues"><input type="radio" name="searchMethod"
value="Venues" id="Venues" class="searchInputRadio" /> Venues</label>
<label for="Website"><input type="radio" name="searchMethod"
value="Website" id="Website" class="searchInputRadio" />
Website</label>
</fieldset>

basket and checkout could be a list but you could remove the <div>
<ul>
and use
<ul id="basket">

In fact you could remove a few divs this way - but im nitpicking.

as for the venue details, I wouldn't have this as a list - although
some people may opt for a defintion list, a simple group of headers
and paragraphs would suffice.

Hope that helps, ben