[thelist] Form question - plz help

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Tue Sep 20 07:33:22 CDT 2005

I am developing a form that the user will select from a drop down list a
allegation code.

There will be times when multiple allegations are possible. I want to
avoid showing 10 or so drop lists if they are not needed.

How do I prompt the user asking if there are additional allegations and
if they respond yes, I show another drop down list?

I use asp on IIS. The list is populated from a sql table.

Any help will be appreciated.

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.