[thelist] Tweak XML file for SWF File - Background Color

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Fri Sep 23 12:54:37 CDT 2005

Howdy,
I recently  bought a Flash map of the United States and I need to
customize the xml.  I only have the swf file I didn't get the .fla file
with the purchase.

The xml is currently set up where the default color of the state is an
alpha percentage which is written like this

        defaultAlphaPercent="70"

and then there is an array with the colors you can choose from.

When you mouse over one of the states the color renders at 100% alpha.
I would like this to function in the opposite direction where the mouse
over renders the alpha value and the default is 100% alpha.  It would
also be fine to be able to set the default color and the hover color,
the alpha isn't crucial.

Can I tweak this xml to get this functionality?  Here is a page with the
map graphic-arts-schools.com/index.php
<http://www.graphic-arts-schools.com/index.php>

Here is the code, note that I'm not using the tool tip functionality

<Constants>
    <MainSettings
        globalTooltipsOn="0"
        globalButtonClicksOn="1"