[thelist] alternative to Winamp?

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Sep 25 22:21:05 CDT 2005

You need to look in Edit -> Preferences (when you have your iPod connected).

I have one iPod that synchronizes everything that's ticked (which is what I
think is happening with you), and another iPod that I manually drag tracks
over. iTunes stores the settings for each iPod individually. I have it setup
this way because the second iPod is an Nano, and doesn't have the capacity of
the first iPod (and so I need to be a bit choosy about what I want to put on
it).

Alternatively, just uncheck some of the boxes in your library, and they won't
synch.

Cheers
Ken