[thelist] alternative to Winamp?

Anthony Ettinger apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 04:09:30 CDT 2005

--- Ken Schaefer <Ken at adOpenStatic.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I have syncing unchecked (otherwise it removes
the mp3s off the iPod that aren't on your hd).

The thing I don't like is the iTunes directory it
creates with what's currently on your iPod (taking up
twice the disk spaces, because it's an identical copy
of everything from your source directory that you
added to iPod.

Anthony Ettinger
ph: (408) 656-2473
blog: http://www.chovy.com