[thelist] regex help - password pattern - javascript

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 13:52:01 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I just have not had that "ah-ha!" moment with regex yet - it doesn't click when I try and make a
pattern. I need a pattern for a password that will require minimum 8 characters with at least 2
numbers. I only got this far:

I'm thinking this really only says one word char and 2 digits, 8 times...somewhat confused. Any
help would be great.

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart"! "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Q: What do you call a muddy chicken who crossed the road two times?
A: A dirty double crosser...