[thelist] Is this a list?

Amanda Kuek amandakuek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:50:08 CDT 2005

Hello Jeff,

> Instead, provide the user with sufficient
> undo capabilities.  In this case a simple mechanism for "unchecking" their
> commitment to that item would be more than sufficient.

The problem I have here is that the list is completely anonymous. I'm
not sure how to go about making sure that only the people who checked
an item could UNCHECK the item, without some sort of login, which I
have been told is out of the question. I do agree that "Are you sure?"
style messages are a tad insulting (except in the case of my parents,
who click on anything).