[thelist] program management software?

Jan Brasna discuss at alphanumeric.cz
Mon Oct 3 17:00:26 CDT 2005

>>They were both used more efficently, than MS Project.
> I fail to see how a CRM program could be more efficient that MS Project for
> managing a project...

Sorry for this silly comparison. I just added them as an alternative to
the posted solutions. They may be better (read: more straightforward)
for some tasks, but it's not Project's replacement.

> From the website, I couldn't even see how you can output a Gantt chart...

AFAIK BC unfortunately doesn't have any mean of chart output.

<http://www.copperproject.com/> has great dynamic Gantts...

--
Jan Brasna aka JohnyB :: www.alphanumeric.cz | www.janbrasna.com