[thelist] Web Standards Charter - An Open Letter To WaSP

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Tue Oct 4 08:36:43 CDT 2005

In an Open Letter to WaSP, we are proposing that WaSP should take the initiative and lead a campaign to change to how we in the Web Standards community communicate Web Standards to newcomers. The proposal involves the creation of a Web Standards Charter. Our proposal may affect many of you in the Web Standards community, so please do take the time to voice your opinion at the following location:

http://www.robertnyman.com/2005/10/04/an-open-letter-to-wasp/

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com