[thelist] Disappearing Content

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 17:12:30 CDT 2005

Hello,

I enabled by subscription to this list today after
almost 2 years of hibernation. I recently built a
website to support my newsletter and it seems to be
working fine with IE and Safari but there is a strange
problem with Firefox. The content (text) part of a
page is sometimes not displayed unless you click on
the link a second time. I got reports of this problem
in the "About" page.

http://www.sinletter.com/about.html

Has anyone else experienced this problem before or
know of a solution? Any other feedback after testing
on other browsers/operating systems (Opera anyone?)
would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Asif