[thelist] vbscript/mssql calendar

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 18:18:23 CDT 2005

If you have ASP.NET installed, it has a Calendar tool
that will render a calendar in a single statement.

<asp:Calendar id="dateSelected" runat="server"
Width="500">
</asp:Calendar>

You can change a bunch of attributes in this Calendar
control if you want and can display content from a
database. If you dont have ASP.NET, I am sure there
are many custom solutions available out there.

Asif

--- "Canfield, Joel" <JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org>