[thelist] What does standard compliance actually mean?

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Oct 6 10:36:59 CDT 2005

On 6 Oct 2005 at 16:01, Arthur Maloney wrote:
[...]
> Intresting could you give an example of a "UK accessibility
> style accesskeys"

arthur, i've trimmed your reply down to the salient bit... i draw
attention to this only because your reply was a bit wordy in its
quoting...

the UK accesskeys standard to which i am referring can be found on
our accessibility statement page (and i suspect you don't know the
site to which i am referring)... it links out to:

http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/e-
government/resources/handbook/html/2-4.asp

from our site:

The following access keys are in use on this site. We use the
recommended UK Government accesskeys standard to determine our access
keys. If your browser supports it (most do), you can jump to a
specific page or section of a page by pressing ALT + the access key
listed (Windows) or Conrol + the access key listed (Macintosh).

Accesskey S
	Skip navigation
Accesskey 1
	Home page