[thelist] ASP and checkboxes

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 10:42:47 CDT 2005

Afternoon all
                  I am having a problem with a form that should, I think, be
easy but I cannot work out the solution. I have a table row with the
following code...

value="hb01"></td>
<option selected>Please choose quantity
<option>500
<option>1000
<option>2500
<option>5000
<option>10000
</select></td>

and after that, several more rows exactly the same but called HB-02, HB-03
etc. Using the post method I want to send the details of any ticked boxes to
an ASP page that sends an e-mail, but it is printing out everything, whether
the box is ticked or not. I'm sure I need some kind of loop that only
e-mails details of the ticked boxes but I can't figure out exactly how to do
it. Can anyone provide me with any pointers?

TIA

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk