[thelist] Upload multiple images / Download a single file

Juan Manuel Lucero listas at innovaestudio.com.ar
Thu Oct 20 03:12:09 CDT 2005

Hello,
I have a client who wants this:

To allow his clients to upload multiple images in a single operation (we
do that with a Java applet - OSIC) and he wants later to get those
images in one file. We are thinking about zipping all the images in a
single file for him to download that file..

But I'm not sure that's the most practical solution.

// Explaining deeper //

He develops digital pictures, so in his website he receives pictures
from clients.
My client only need to know who uploaded, what was uploaded, and get all
the info together in a single file /* or */ the easiest (and cheaper)
solution.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,

Juan Manuel