[thelist] Handling multiple blogs on different domains

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Fri Oct 21 10:39:49 CDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 10:32:36AM -0500, Jeremy Weiss wrote:
> Depending on your directory structure on your server, you should be able to
> pull this off with Movable Type. My movable type install is setup like
> this...

That sounds like rather an elegant way to handle things, but
unfortunately I can't afford a Movable Type licence for every blog that
I run. Even the most basic option would cost me $69.95 and I doubt that
would cover my requirements, and even if it did it wouldn't really scale
cost wise.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Paul

--