[thelist] OT - How to work freelance on a global scale.

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Mon Oct 24 03:55:31 CDT 2005

Dear Volkan,

Your question is quite waste and it's going to take me rather time in
aproaching it, but at least, is THE GREAT QUESTION.

Think at first, under my oppinion, that working for oneselve has many
"cons", specially, you must create from zero the named "Commerce fonds" I
think in english is called "Commerce bill" in other words= The Capital
Working

As just now i'm at work, I promise you entering to detailed experiences on
marketing and finances, that in any case, could be quite interesting for
those in the world being in a similar situation

Regards from Barcelona
Joan Olivé i Mallafrè
jolive at tinet.org