[thelist] Javascript in OS2 Web Broswer (Netscape 5)

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:46:28 CDT 2005

On 27/10/05, Martyn Haigh <martynh at epic.co.uk> wrote:
> I've checked the browser out and its IBM Web Browser for OS/2 Version 2.0.2
> with a UA string of Mozilla/5.o (OS/2; U; Warp 4.5; en-US; rv:1.4.1)
> Gecko/20040414

That would be a slightly aged Gecko. Expect most things that work in
Mozilla, Firefox and other Gecko browsers to work.

> Can anyone point me to any site that would be able to help me with my
> javascript debugging in terms of what functions/methods it can support or
> offer any general help!?

Shouldn't really be much tweaking to do if you just make sure it works
as it should on mentioned Gecko browsers. Try downloading the 1.4
version of Mozilla and work with that to find any problems with the
older OS/2 browser as compared to modern Firefox.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>