[thelist] simple css help

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Oct 28 13:09:30 CDT 2005

aardvark said:

> also, i looked at the site... my code sample is not completely
> analogous... you'd have to adjust it...

Boy, you said it.  I'm ready to bang my head on a very think brick wall.  I
added the css tags, put id=linkthinig in the table, and then removed all the
ugly onmouseover and out commands from both the td and the a tag.  I also
removed a background tag from the <tr>

The result is that the background is not rendered at all, and the text link
works as it should, but only when you hover over the text and not the td.

Arrggg!!  Is this because it is being rendered in javascript instead of
straight html?

??