[thelist] multiple simultaneous db connections with classic ASP

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Mon Oct 31 12:31:34 CST 2005

> > Is using multiple simultaneous db connections as simple as creating
> > multiple connections sorta like this
>
> yeah, it may not be the most efficient method, but its what I do.

Okay; helpful info. But then, what *might* be the most efficient method?
Part of the reason for the recoding effort I'm making is that for the
first time ever we're seeing performance issues on the tools I've built,
and I fear it's my self-taught-inefficient methods, at least in part.

thanks

joel