[thelist] PHP User Administration System

Jeremy Weiss jweiss at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 1 14:17:09 CST 2005

Drupal offers this.
http://www.drupal.org

-jeremy

----- Original Message -----
From: "RUST Randal" <RRust at COVANSYS.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:50 PM
Subject: [thelist] PHP User Administration System

> I am looking for an administration system that allows me to assign
> permissions to users.
>
> For example, I want to assign a user to the group 'Authors.' If they are
> in this group, they will be able to add and update content, but they
> cannot publish for display on the front end. That would be left to
> another group, 'Administrators.'
>
> I want to build my own app, but I would like to look at something else
> that may have this setup already.
>
> TIA.
>
> ----------
> Randal Rust
> Covansys Corporation
> Columbus, OH
> Confidentiality Statement:
>
> This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating
or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return email.