[thelist] Microsoft alert about common CSS hacks that now break in IE7

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 03:53:56 CST 2005

Maximillian Schwanekamp wrote:

> I'd love to preview the thing, but it's only available with an MSDN
> subscription.  Sigh.

*ashamed*

How thick am I? I downloaded a thing called "Technology overview"
thinking it was the installer, when in fact it was just a Word document
describing the new version.

You are quite right - apologies everyone for the bum lead.

Is the executable something that can be shared, do you suppose, or is it
under NDA?

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net BETA - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets online
http://snippetz.net