[thelist] Multilingual Sites: Best approach?

conditional motion conditionalmotion at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:46:24 CST 2005

I just signed up a few minutes ago so I think I am missing some of the
conversation.  If you want the search engines involved thats going to
be tricky since you have to tell it what pages to spider, so if you
dynamic and your doing text replace based on what language the
customer wants then your going to need some url rewrite rules so that
if the customer wants spanish then the url is
http://www.domain.com/sp/index.jsp and the english version is
http://www.domain.com/en/index.jsp.