[thelist] Allowing access to Apache http server

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Fri Nov 4 14:15:44 CST 2005

I was hoping to get some help from the pros here.....
I downloaded and installed WAMP5 from sourceforge to have a testing
environment for a Mambo/Joomla site I was working on.
I allowed Apache to work as server so the clients could see the site
whenever they wanted.
Then I got a new computer reinstalled everything brand new and now my
firewall (Zonealarm latest version) is blocking access to the server
even if I add the client's IP to the trusted zone.
I have no clue what is going on wrong but something seems to be
different from my previous computer's settings.....
Can anybody give me a hand setting this to work? Client has been calling
me to ask to see the site and the only way she can do that is by me
shutting down my firewall  all day long which is a big no-no.

Thanks in advance,

FayeC