[thelist] The best shopping cart?

Johan Martin jnm at catenare.com
Tue Nov 8 11:40:22 CST 2005

Just embedded zencart into a client's site
(http://www.diamondnuts.com/store/).
- Template based - can override the default templates.
- Actually has an administrator's manual - client can learn to
administer the site with the help of a manual.
- Plenty of options available for shipping, payment, sales, coupons,
etc.

Johan Martin
Catenare LLC
534 Pacific Ave