[thelist] Grammatical advice (was: Email Servers)

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Wed Nov 9 14:13:52 CST 2005

>>> learn to type?
>> Besides, you should type "learn" with a capital "L", as it starts the
>> sentence.

Ed McCarroll scribeva in 2005-11-09 19:10:
> But it's a not a sentence, it's a sentence fragment.  <grin>

Well, looking at the words it is an imperative sentence, but ends with
an question mark as if it was an interrogative sentence. But I didn't
want to pick on that lest I'm too harsh ;-) After all, this list about
web development, not grammar.

.k

<tip type="Bookmarklet for checking words in Merriam-Webster"
author="Kasimir K">

Put this in your bookmarks toolbar and checking words is just a click away:

javascript:void(location.href =
"http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=" + prompt('word'));

</tip>