[thelist] backordering, domain transfer and other issues.

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:52:44 CST 2005

You are correct the law is not very well former here and to make
matters worse is if the parties are from other countries, then you are
at the mercy of the registrar of record.  Who is the registrar?
GoDaddy, NetSol?  Does your clients name appear anywhere on the
contact list for the registrar?

If the domain is that important to your client I would find an
inexpensive domain backorder service and sign up for the domain, but
in the meantime try and secure the domain from the registrar.