[thelist] live site thumbnails?

April april at farstrider.org
Thu Nov 10 19:09:38 CST 2005

I actually asked this question a week or so ago (in a different form).
I got many helpful answers, but none that were headless.  It was mostly
software that takes screen captures with basic editing functionality,
which should speed up the process a bit... but it only takes me a few
second to do using the windows built in screen capture and a photoshop
action, so it wasn't quite what I needed.  I'm did get a suggestion
elsewhere to run mozilla and screen capturing software in linux, which
is my big plans for this weekend.  I'll let you know how it goes.