[thelist] Email header injection

Tim Burgan email at timburgan.com
Fri Nov 11 20:53:34 CST 2005

I've been watching this thread and gaining a greater understanding of
basic problems designers face.

Thanks Phil for providing that summary.

Going on from what you said (attached below), so to:
  a. Prevent issue #1:
       Use techniques discussed in this thread.
  b. Prevent issue #2:
       Sanitise all input ( for example in PHP,
       use the htmlspecialschars() function )

Is this correct?
Tim