[thelist] IE6 CSS problem

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Nov 15 10:35:06 CST 2005

Setting up a Drupal site, and I'm getting a CSS problem in IE6 that I
*should* know, but I'm drawing a blank.  Can someone tell me why
div#topnav is overlapping div#content in this page:
http://url123.com/dkkc5
The layout styles are all in themes/jrb_smarty/style.css - the other css
files can be ignored on this.
#topnav has the "swoosh" image as background, and will contain the
breadcrumb/related links.
#content a child of #container, which is floated right.  #content has a
negative top-margin, and the text of #content is being covered over by
div#topnav in Win IE 6 only.  Looks fine in FF & Opera.  Help?
--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/