[thelist] wiki recommendation

April april at farstrider.org
Thu Nov 17 11:18:10 CST 2005

 From my personal experience with Mediawiki, it is very simple to
install, but can be hard to modify or create skins for.  The
documentation is very poor for some things.  For my personal needs, I
regretted using Mediawiki but was never able to switch so can't exactly
say that anything else worked better.  It sounds like you wouldn't be
messing with the "innards" of the wiki too much, though, which might
make it a great choice for you.  As long as you can live with the layout
of one of the default skins, and do any color changing with styles, you
should be fine.

I noticed on TikiWiki that the extra features like forums and blogs
could be low feature (compared to a standalone blog or forum).