[thelist] Anyone used instant booster?

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Mon Nov 21 06:17:50 CST 2005

Sales @ Lycosa scribeva in 2005-11-20 17:42:
> Has anyone used it, or know anything about it?

I haven't used it, but by the looks of it, oh well...

I mean, all this for no cost (just $49.97 (which to me looks like a cost
of almost $50, but hey, what do I know)):
- Instantly boost your website's traffic
- Instantly boost your sales
- Instantly boost your income

Funny how they forget to mention that it will also boost your IQ beyond
200, eat up all your fat tissue, quadruple the size of your biceps, not
to mention all the incredible things to happen to your sexual performance...

If something looks too good to be true, it most likely is.

Bit more seriously: this instant booster and the ilk of it will *not* do
any good to you or your site, but potentially seriously damage your
site's ranking on search engines.

.k