[thelist] Interesting response from a linkedin i did to one of my contacts

Alex Beston alex at deltatraffic.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 15:23:00 CST 2005

Thank you for contacting us. Your message is currently working its way
through the bowels of the megacorp that is Xirium (
http://www.xirium.com/ ). Due to the pestilence that is spam, your
message is currently making a torturous journey through the many layers
of our spam filter and Unified Messaging System(TM).

First, it passes through the pinball machine of the artifical
intelligent expert system, past the rotating knives, past the chocolate
forest, avoiding the vacuumous bitbucket, before it (hopefully) passes
into the final layer which is the pachinco machine of an artificially
intelligent neural network.

Next, we may be out of the office. So, for immediate response, please
pick up your telephone and dial +44 786 777 4360. Should this not be
sufficient, the expert system attempts to answer common queries
automatically. Therefore, we take minimal responsibility for the
semi-random nature of the remainder of this message. Finally, should
your communique not excite our software then we will promptly rectify
the situation, but only after providing you with our illustrious
services.

--

  deltatraffic.co.uk

  Current Location: