[thelist] A Little Query Question

Casey aspnet at thecrookstons.com
Fri Dec 2 16:27:51 CST 2005

Okay - I think my question was not too clear.  I'm doing a paging thing
where each page only shows 15 results.  Then the user can select to see the
next 15, then the next, etc.

So, on the initial page load, we can just select the top 15.  No prob.
Then, if the user wants to see page 2, we need to select items 16 - 30.

I found this with google:   TOP n [ START AT m ]

but I'm not getting it to work.  Hope all this makes sense.  Thanks!

Casey