[thelist] helpful responses (was RE: asp.net: A better way topost back from text)

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Dec 5 15:08:37 CST 2005

Casey wrote:

> That is *often* how I post to this list: I try hard to
> keep the question as plain and scaled down as possible
> so as not to cause everyone undue reading time.

	When I find myself in a situation like this, and I try to
remember to add a simple "I've googled for xxxx and yyy with no success"
or something to that effect; it's a quick, concise way to tell people
that (a) you've done some looking and (b) what not to suggest because
you've already done it.

Just my two cents...

Peter